Sunday 1 April 2012

52M-013: TuneStep Vol.3

More glorious Tunestep for you this week - and now i'm up to three mixes of the stuff I think I can definitely afford to start calling it "a series".

I am totally blown away by the opener on this one - Disclosure has nailed it with this remix and I reckon it could easily hold out to be one of the tunes of 2012. Amazing stuff. I'm also pleased I managed to wedge the VIP take of Monky's "Drunkerdz" into a mix too - he's a top producer and criminally overlooked at present. You can grab the original cut of Drunkerdz off the Brownswood Electric 2 compilation.

Heads down, skank on... 



Tracklist:

Jessie Ware - Running (Disclosure Remix)
Swing Ting - Hold Your Corner
Julio Bashmore - Batty Knee Dance
Salva - Keys Open Doors
The MAK - Fools Gold (Original)
Sepalcure - Deep City Insects
FaltyDL - Hip Love
Horsepower Productions - Boogaloo
Tessela - Subway
COM'MA - Vacancy
Eprom - Never
Monky - Drunkerdz VIP

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment