Sunday 15 January 2012

52M-002: TuneStep Vol.2

A lengthier mix this week, and for the second in this series I thought i'd seize the opportunity to offer up a second mix in my TuneStep series (because it *will* be a series, haha).

The driving force behind these mixes is "tuneful 2-step". So y'know: deep, slightly off-kilter garage/house/dubstep beats. To be completely honest I wouldn't want to try and nail individual categories on some of these records. Life's too short but hopefully there's a consistent feel.

Apologies in advance for the volume cut-outs/annoyances at certain points - a channel fader on my mixer is starting to give up the good fight and it's going to cost me nuff dollarz to replace it so we'll see how I get around that (or not) in the next few weeks. Good start eh? ;)


Tracklist:

Maya Jane Coles - Don't Tell
Arkist - One Year Later
Joe Goddard - Gabriel (Seiji Remix)
Spectr - Dance 4 Me
Gugu - RockAByeBaby
Martyn - Twice As
Horsepower Productions - Midnight Tease
Arkist - Vanilla Imitate
Sepalcure - I'm Alright
Falty DL - Party
Tessela - Acid Test
C.R.S.T. feat. Didz - Vision 2K
Lando Kal - Maneuver
Eliphino - Devoted

Download

Oh, and if you want to check the first TuneStep mix, you can do so at the following establishments:

Mixcloud
Soundcloud

Enjoy! See you next week...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment